What's On Locally
Clifton House is ideally situated as a base for exploring Bristol, (here are the fountains outside of the Victoria Rooms nearby), and it's surrounding countryside.
- From July 2nd until September 2nd the Gromit Unleashed Sculpture Trail is back around Bristol, fundraising for the Grand Appeal of the Bristol Children's Hospital Charity.
- Bristol Broadmead Christmas Market. Friday 8th November - 23rd December.
- Christmas at St Nicholas Market is from 17th November - 31st December.
- Harbourside Christmas Market from 23rd November - 24th November.
- Winter Wonderland at Cribbs Causeway From Saturday 16th November.
- The Beatles at Ashton Gate Stadium on Saturday 30th November.
Within easy distance
- The Bristol University campus
- Brunel's famous Clifton Suspension Bridge with outstanding views over the Avon gorge
- Clifton Lido - fantastic open air swimming and exquisite dining in the centre of Clifton
A short drive or bus ride away
- Fabulous dining experiences such as Michelin starred Wilks in Redland and River Cottage Kitchen just up Whiteladies Road
- For theatre lovers, the Bristol Hippodrome and Old Vic at the bottom of Park Street
- Cabot Circus for premium shopping
- Brunel's SS Great Britain
Slightly further afield
- Ashton Court Mansion - Home to the Bristol Balloon Fiesta and fantastic open spaces with extensive woodland walks
Get in touch now
Contact us now to enquire about bookings and availability on 0117 973 5407, email us or complete our simple contact form.